This Easter White Stole - Cross and Lamb is an embroidered vestments art featuring exclusive designs. The embroidery on polyester, amazing details, and affordability are what make this stole a church favorite. This overlay stole is perfectly designed for the Easter Season services.
Item No.: RJ-LS923
- Pieces / Package: 1
- Material: 100% Francia Polyester, embroidery
- Size: 110" L, and 5 1/2" W at the widest point
- The back cord keeps stole comfortably in place
- Reinforced stitching and seams
- Specially designed for the Easter Season.
- Fully lined and fused
Stories and Symbolism:
Easter arrives after the Holy Week, right after Good Friday, which commemorates Jesus' crucifixion and death. Jesus' sacrificed his life for the sins of others. Easter is one of the most important festivities in the Christian calendar. It commemorates God raising his son Jesus from death and the end of the power of sin and death. It symbolizes the opening of Heaven and the gift of eternal life to everyone.