Make a statement with this elegant Crucifix necklace. Crafted from a 24kt gold plate over sterling silver, the pendant measures 5/8"W x 1"H and is contrasted nicely by an 18" chain. Perfectly suited for everyday wear, this necklace is designed to bring protection, blessings, and guidance. An ideal gift for yourself or loved ones.
Item No.: CR-VP7003
- Crucifix Sterling Silver Pendant with 18" Chain.
- Size: 5/8"W x 1"H, 18" Chain
- Material: 24kt Gold Plate Over Sterling Silver
- Image of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
- Comfortable to wear every day.
- Suitable for any gender
- Perfect for gift-giving!
Story & Symbolism:
According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the crucifix is a sacramental, a "sacred sign" instituted by the church that prepares Catholics to receive God's grace. For example, Catholics believe that gazing at the crucifix during prayer will help stimulate feelings of hope, love and trust. According to the catechism, a sacramental draws its power from the paschal mystery which is central to the Catholic faith and refers to Jesus' suffering, death and resurrection.
- Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix? ;https://classroom.synonym.com/catholic-church-use-crucifix-7579.html
- The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church