This pair of Live Your Faith Collection Drops of Blessings Earrings features Saint Benedict medal pendants and is great for gifts and giveaways. Pieces of jewelry are nickel-free.
Wear and share this beautiful “Drop of Blessings” St. Benedict earrings for protection, style, and to always remind yourself that God has given you a mission to make the world a better place. And a reminder to live out your faith every moment of every day!
Item No.: CR-G1189
- Live Your Faith Collection - Drops Of Blessings St. Benedict Medal Earrings - Black/Gold
- Patron Saint of Monks and Europe.
- Beautiful “Drop of Blessings” earrings with St. Benedict Medal pendant.
- Nickel-free pieces of jewelry.
- Made of Glass/Oxidized Silver.
- Measures 1.5" in Length.
- Comes in a white jewelry box ready for gift giving.
Story & Symbolism:
Saint Benedict of Nursia is a Christian saint venerated by the Catholic Church. His greatest achievement is the Precept of Saint Benedict, which includes a set of laws to be followed by the monks. It compromises seventy-three short chapters containing wisdom, more than half of the chapters on how to be humble and obedient.