Using our very own sterling silver medals as models, we have asked talented Italian artisans to reproduce our Heritage Collection in the time-honored metals of Loreto with the beautiful silver oxidized finishes that only the Italians of Marchese province have perfected. We invite you to experience these rich, handcrafted metal treasures with genuine rhodium-plated chains, beautifully gift-boxed.
Item No.: CR-SO8747
- Patron Saint of Travelers.
- Image of St. Christopher with an inscription, “St. Christopher Protect Us.”
- Silver Oxidized Finish: 1 3⁄8" H, 24" L Chain
- Dimension: 1.16" x .97" x .1".
- Heritage Collection
- It comes in a deluxe jewelry box.
Story & Symbolism:
Saint Christopher was a man of several identities, One of the most engaging for Christians, a patron saint of travelers. St. Christopher has no date of canonization due to was not formally recognized by the Catholic Church. His story is somewhere amid legitimacy and legend. July 25th is his feast day.