An absolutely divine Sterling Patron Saint Regina Medal w/ 18" Chain crafted by the great artisans with superb attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic style. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS729-46
- Sterling Patron Saint Regina Medal w/ 18" Chain
- Image of St. Regina with an inscription, “St. Regina ”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Regina w/ 18" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
St. Regina is known as the virgin martyr and saint of the Catholic Church. Regina was born in France whose mother died at her birth. She communicated with God in prayer and meditating on the lives of the saints. When she reached fifteen, she was bound to marry the proconsul Olybrius but she refused to renounce her faith to marry him. she was tortured and was beheaded at Alesia in the diocese of Autun, called Alise-Sainte-Reine