This beautiful "Our Lady of Guadalupe" Rosary Set Display is captivatingly designed with a 6mm bead of Rose-Scented Wood beads completed with an inspirational embossed Center and an accented Crucifix that would definitely catch the eye with it's carefully made details. A very simple but eye-catching design perfect for the family to have wherever they go or a token for keepsakes that is wonderful to be given on any occasion. A pocket-friendly Catholic reminder packed accordingly in a two-pieces heart molded case with "Our Lady of Guadalupe" image on the cover. Highly recommended that will be treasured for a long time!
Item No.: CR-F1857
- 24 pcs Scented Rosaries
- 6mm Rose-Scented Wood Beads
- Crucifix and Center made from Zinc Alloy
- Size: 18-1/2" L, 1-1/2" Crucifix
- Material: Rose Scented Wood / Zinc Alloy / Moulded Heart Case
- Two-pieces heart molded case with "Our Lady of Guadalupe" image on the cover
- Perfect for keepsakes or a token to be given on any occasion.
Story & Symbolism:
"Our Lady of Guadalupe" also known as the Virgin of Guadalupe and La Morenita is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary associated with a series of five Marian apparitions in December 1531, and a venerated image on a cloak enshrined within the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City. The basilica is the most visited Catholic pilgrimage site in the world and the world's third most-visited sacred site.