This stunning 24kt Gold Plate Over Sterling Silver Crucifix necklace is an ideal accessory for everyday wear. The 3/4"W x 1 3/8"H crucifix pendant is complemented by an 18" chain, making it a meaningful and personal statement of faith. It is carefully crafted with the intention to offer protection, blessings and guidance. An ideal gift for a special someone.
Item No.: CR-VP7005
- Crucifix Sterling Silver Pendant with 18" Chain.
- Size: 3/4"Wx1 3/8"H, 18" Chain
- Material: 24kt Gold Plate Over Sterling Silver
- Image of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
- Comfortable to wear every day.
- Suitable for any gender
- Perfect for gift-giving!
Story & Symbolism:
According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the crucifix is a sacramental, a "sacred sign" instituted by the church that prepares Catholics to receive God's grace. For example, Catholics believe that gazing at the crucifix during prayer will help stimulate feelings of hope, love, and trust. According to the catechism, a sacramental draws its power from the paschal mystery which is central to the Catholic faith and refers to Jesus' suffering, death, and resurrection.
- Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix?
- The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church