This First Communion Gift Set with a satin purse features these heartwarming and touching images of the special youngsters that meant so much to Sister Hummel. It is in this artwork that she communicated her heart's desire to protect and cherish the innocence of children. This gift set is a perfect gift to add deepness and dedication to the faith life of those taking First Holy Communion. A child's First Communion is one of the most important happenings in their life, make the day extra special with an M. I. Hummel first communion gift set. It comes in a deluxe box with a ribbon handle for easy storage and stores display, also perfect for gift giving!
Item No.: ST-YS952
- M.I. Hummel First Communion Gift Set with Satin Purse For Girls
- Featuring these heartwarming and touching images of the special youngsters that meant so much to Sister Hummel.
- Padded-covered and gold-edged book
- The book features exclusive full-color artwork by Sister M. I. Hummel
- 112-page Mass book
- Each mass book contains the Order of the Mass, the story of Jesus, favorite Catholic prayers, the 20 Mysteries of the Rosary, the Stations of the Cross, and the Sacrament of Reconciliation with an Examination of Conscience and "How to Go to Confession."
- Laminated scapular in a Hummel rosary case
- Imitation pearl rosary
- Lapel Pin
- Comes in a deluxe box with a ribbon handle
- Perfect classic gift set for First Communion!
- 1 Piece Per Package ( Set )
Stories and Symbolism:
The First Holy Communion is an important sacrament that every Catholic child must receive because it unites us to Christ, who shares His Body and Blood with us to form a single body (CCC 1331). Catholic Christians partake in Holy Communion to recognize the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ during the Eucharist through the power of the Holy Spirit and the priest's intercession. Under the appearances of bread and wine — Christ's body, blood, soul, and divinity — the glorified Christ, who rose from the dead, is truly present.