This Oak Brass First Communion Wall Cross is a perfect gift on First Communion Day. Features crafted oak wood with a fine finish and brass inlay with kneeling boy icon in Pewter. Comes in an elegant, custom-fit gift box with a handsome velveteen tray and clear cover for easy display.
Item No.: CB-PT459
- Oak Brass First Communion Wall Cross - Boy
- Kneeling boy icon in Pewter on crafted oak wood with a fine finish and brass.
- It comes in a custom-fit gift box ready for gift giving.
- The gift box has a velveteen tray and clear cover for easy display.
- Oak/Brass/Pewter: 3 1/2" W x 7 1/8" H
- 2 Pieces Per Package
Story & Symbolism:
First Communion is considered to be one of the holiest and most important occasions in the life of the Roman Catholic. This means that the person has received the Sacrament of the Eucharist, the body and blood of Jesus Christ. Most Catholic children receive their First Communion when they are seven or eight years of age since this is considered to be the age of justification.