A fine-looking pearl chaplet with a shiny silver-plated pewter Celtic crucifix and medal comes with a deluxe gift box that is a perfect gift for baptism, first communion, confirmation, and other special occasions.
Item No.: MV- R371DG
- Pewter Crucifix and Engravable Guardian Angel Center Pearl Chaplet
- Image of Jesus Christ on the Cross w/ a Medal and an inscription: "Guardian Angel, Protect Me."
- Beautifully designed and finely crafted crucifix.
- Pewter Crucifix and Engravable Guardian Angel Center Pearl Chaplet.
- It comes in a deluxe gift box ready for gift giving.
- Made in the USA.
Story & Symbolism:
A guardian angel is an angel that is assigned to protect and guide a particular person, group, kingdom, or country. Belief in guardian angels can be traced throughout all antiquity. The idea of angels protecting specific cultures and nationalities played a common role in ancient Judaism, while the theory of tutelar angels and their hierarchy was thoroughly developed in Christianity in the 5th century by Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite.
Lifetime warranty: We have confidence and faith in the quality of our products, offering a lifetime warranty.