An exquisite St. Anthony Silver Medal with a 20" Chain crafted by the great artisans with meticulous attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic beauty. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SO727-3
- St. Anthony Silver Medal with 20" Chain
- Patron Saint of Lost Things.
- Material: Silver Oxidized Finish
- Size: 3/4" Dia, 20" L Chain
- Beautifully gift-boxed ready for safekeeping or gift-giving!
Story & Symbolism:
A Portuguese Catholic Priest and Friar of the Franciscan Order, Anthony of Padua, also known as Anthony of Lisbon. He was born and raised in Lisbon, Portugal, by a wealthy family and died in Padua, Italy.