Discover the St. Augustine Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain's superb craftsmanship and rich meaning. This medal has been lovingly created utilizing the technique of shaping metal and hand polishing. The medal features delicate detailing and a timeless design that symbolizes the rich legacy that it represents. It is made of sterling silver which adds to its attractiveness. It is .75" D, Chain 20" in size, and achieves a balance between creating a statement and being flexible for a variety of jewelry creations.
This medal is ideal for gifting or as a meaningful present due to its reasonable pricing. Discover the St. Augustine Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain's beauty and meaning.
Item No.: CR-SS727-4
- St. Augustine Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain
- Patron Saint of Printers, and Theologians.
- Image of St. Augustine with an inscription, “Saint Augustine”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Augustine w/ 20" Chain.
- Size: .75 Dia, 20" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
- Comes in a beautiful box perfect for safekeeping, gifts, and favors!
Story & Symbolism:
Saint Augustine is considered to be the patron saint of printers, and theologians, as St. Augustine was known as the Greatest Father of the Latin Church as one of the original Doctors of the Church. Due to his association during his time with a leading religious group, his important work continues to have contemporary relevance. The feast day is August 28th, the day on which he died.