St. Dorothy Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain
Discover the St. Dorothy Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain's superb craftsmanship and rich meaning. This medal has been lovingly created utilizing the technique of shaping metal and hand polishing. The medal features delicate detailing and a timeless design that symbolizes the rich legacy that it represents. It is made of sterling silver which adds to its attractiveness. It is 3/4" H, 18" L Chain in size, and it achieves a balance between creating a statement and being flexible for various jewelry creations.
This medal is ideal for gifting or as a meaningful present due to its reasonable pricing.
Item No.: CR-SS729-16
- St. Dorothy Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain
- Patroness of gardeners, brewers, brides, florists, midwives, newlyweds and Pescia, Italy.
- Image of St. Dorothy with an inscription, “Dorothy”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Dorothy w/ 18" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
She is frequently represented as a maiden holding a basket of fruit and flowers, particularly roses; she is also pictured wearing a crown of flowers (such as roses); she is surrounded by stars as she kneels before the executioner; she is adorned with palm and flower basket, surrounded by stars; she is pictured in an orchard with the Christ-child in an apple tree; she is leading the Christ-child by the hand; she is surrounded by stars as she knee. Also depicted holding fruits from heaven on a branch, veiled with flowers in her lap.