This Medal depicts the illustration of St. Faustina. Creatively designed from Pewter Silver with a 28" L Cord and a hangtag for an easy display. Highly recommended & inspirational, and ideal for all occasions. A catholic accessory that will keep you company wherever you go. and a meaningful gift that will be cherished for years.
Item No.: JC-9164/MCB
- St. Faustina Medal with 28" L Cord
- Patron Saint of Mercy.
- Image of St. Faustina with an inscription, “Saint Faustina”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Faustina w/ 18" Faustina.
- Size: .75'' Dia, 28'' Leather Cord
- Chain in picture is for illustration purposes only and not included with the purchase of this item.
- A great way to show your faith in the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
Helena Kowalska was born in what is now west-central Poland and was the third of 10 children. Before joining the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy in 1925, she served as a housekeeper in three cities. In three of their homes, she served as a chef, gardener and porter. On October 5, 1938, in Krakow, Poland, Sister Maria Faustina died of tuberculosis. In 1993, Pope John Paul II beatified her and, seven years later, canonized her.