An exquisite St. Hugh Sterling Patron Medal with a 24" L Chain crafted by the great artisans with meticulous attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This gorgeous item will surely catch everyone's heart with its fashionable looks. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic beauty. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS727-24
- St. Hugh Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain
- Patron Saint Against Fever.
- Image of St. Hugh with an inscription, “Saint Hugh”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Hugh w/ 24" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 24" Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
From 1049 until his death, St. Hugh, also known as Hugh the Great or Hugh of Semur, was the Abbot of Cluny. He was one of the most powerful leaders of monastic orders during the Middle Ages.