Discover the St. Jane Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain's superb craftsmanship and rich meaning. This medal has been lovingly created utilizing the technique of shaping metal and hand polishing. The medal features delicate detailing and a timeless design that symbolizes the rich legacy that it represents. It is made of sterling silver which adds to its attractiveness. It is 3/4" H, 18" L Chain in size, and it achieves a balance between creating a statement and being flexible for various jewelry creations.
This medal is ideal for gifting or as a meaningful present due to its reasonable pricing.
Item No.: CR-SS729-30
- Sisters of Divine Charity.
- St. Jane Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain
- Image of St. Jane with an inscription, “Saint Jane”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Jane w/ 18" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
In 1798, she founded the Daughters of Charity Institute. Jane joined the Sisters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul, but the French Revolution compelled her to return to secular life. She founded the Daughters of Charity after founding a school for impoverished girls in Besancon, France. Pope Pius XI declared her a saint.