All Catholic Books from CBPC Share A Proud History Of High-End Craftsmanship And Proven Reliability!
Grades 6, 7, and 8
Saint Joseph Catechism for Young Catholics No. 3
The four volumes in the Saint Joseph Catechism for Young Catholics series endeavor to assist catechists and educators in the spiritual formation of the youths in their care as well as parents who are raising their children in the Faith.
This series has been found to be in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church by the Subcommittee on the Catechism, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
The third volume was developed for those in Grades 6, 7, and 8, with a focus on providing youths with a more expanded understanding of the fundamental beliefs, practices, and prayers of the Faith.
- Uses an effective Question-and-Answer format to convey the essential elements of Catholic doctrine
- Presents God; Creation; Jesus Christ; the Holy Spirit; the Church; the Sacraments; Sin; the Life of Grace; the Moral Life; Mary and the Saints; and Death, Judgment, Eternity in an orderly way so that youths can easily retain information with greater understanding
- Provides fuller explanations of the questions included
- Offers “Fill in the Blanks” section throughout to encourage the retention of information
- Includes “Bible Reading” section throughout that demonstrates the connection between topics covered and Scripture
- Provides discussion questions to help youths think more deeply about the information they have read, to listen to how others understood the texts, and to talk about topics
- Features “Practice” section throughout that offers opportunities for youths to relate what they have learned to their own lives
- Includes three Appendices: the Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes, Duties of Catholics, and Essential Prayers
- Illustrated in full color throughout, including the Holy Rosary.
- Product Code: 232/05
- ISBN: 9781953152947
- Pages: 176
- Author: CATHOLIC BOOK PUBLISHING CORP.
- Size: 5-1/2 X 8-1/4
- Color: FULL COLOR
- Binding: PAPERBACK
- 2 Pieces Per Package
Care of your Catholic Book
A little bit of care will help preserve your Catholic Book for years to come. Wiping with a soft, clean cloth will take care of most dirt. A leather edition will be best preserved if occasionally treated with a good leather conditioner.
Catholic Book Publishing Has Built Its Reputation on Quality
Each time a new edition is introduced or a book is reprinted, several samples from the printing undergo a thorough scrutiny to ensure that they meet their strict standards.
The interior of the book is reviewed for density and readability of type, sharpness and color of the illustrations, correct use of margins and correct pagination.
The volume's exterior is also carefully checked to ensure the excellence of all applicable features: high-quality cover material; crisp and properly positioned stamping on the cover and spine; even application of colored staining or gilding to page edges; appropriately colored and sized headbands; and properly colored ribbon that is securely in place.
For generations, Catholics have trusted Catholic Book Publishing. We stand behind the quality of all of our book, offering a complimentary Lifetime Guarantee with each book.
Serving the Catholic Community for Over 100 Years
Established in 2011 by John V. Cavalero on 12th Street in New York City, Catholic Book Publishing Corp. is proud of its unique history and long-standing commitment to the publication of timely and timeless Catholic resources. Today, as the largest and leading liturgical publisher, Catholic Book continues to assist religious orders by creating, developing, and producing custom editions for their communities. The company work tirelessly to achieve a finished product that clergy and religious can truly call their own, whether the quantity is in the hundreds or the thousands. They provide range of customization includes Altar Missals, Lectionaries, Rules, Founder Biographies, and Prayer Books.