St. Joseph Medal with 24" Chain
Discover the St. Joseph Medal with 24" Chain's superb craftsmanship and rich meaning. This medal that has been lovingly created utilizing the technique of shaping metal and hand polishing. Each medal features delicate detailing and a timeless design that symbolizes the rich legacy that it represents.
This medal is made of oxidized silver and has a lovely gold sheen that adds to its attractiveness. It is 7/8" Dia, 24" L Chain in size, and achieves a balance between creating a statement and being flexible for a variety of jewelry creations. These medals are ideal for gifting or as meaningful presents due to their reasonable pricing.
Item No.: CR-SO463
- St Joseph Medal with 24" Chain
- Patron Saint of Fathers, Workers, Immigrants, and Travelers
- A beautifully crafted medal featuring an image of St. Joseph the Worker with a chain.
- Forged by great craftsmen to ensure that this divine piece will last for generations to come.
- Material: Silver Oxidized Finish
- 1 Piece Per Package
- Size: 7/8" Dia, 24" L Chain
- The item arrives in a beautiful gift box making it perfect for display or even gift-giving!
Story & Symbolism:
As we start this new year, let us pray through the intercession of Saint Joseph for chaste men, men who can uphold the dignity of women, men who respect their children's freedom, and protect the sanctity of life. Men who can lead their families on their knees by praying and praising the Good Father.
Below is the prayer Pope Francis encourages us all to pray together.
Hail, Guardian of the Redeemer,
Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
To you, God entrusted his only son;
in you Mary placed her trust;
with you, Christ became man.
Blessed Joseph, to us too,
show yourself a father
and guide us in the path of life.
Obtain for us grace, mercy, and courage,
and defend us from every evil.
Click HERE to read more about The Year of St. Joseph.