St. Mary Magdalene Sterling Patron Medal with 18" Chain
Discover the St. Mary Magdalene Sterling Patron Medal with 18" Chain's superb craftsmanship and rich meaning. This medal has been lovingly created utilizing the technique of shaping metal and hand polishing. The medal features delicate detailing and a timeless design that symbolizes the rich legacy that it represents. It is made of sterling silver which adds to its attractiveness. It is 3/4" H, 18" L Chain in size, and it achieves a balance between creating a statement and being flexible for various jewelry creations.
This medal is ideal for gifting or as a meaningful present due to its reasonable pricing.
Item No.: CR-SS729-37
- St. Mary Magdalene Sterling Patron Medal with 18" Chain
- Patron Saint of Perfumers, Converts, and Hairdressers.
- Image of St. Mary Magdalene with an inscription, “St. M. Magdalene”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Mary Magdalene w/ 18" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
Saint Magdalene is known to be one of the supreme saints of the Bible and a renowned example of the forgiveness and loveliness of God. The date of her birth and death are still unidentified, but throughout her public ministry, death, and resurrection, her presence with Christ is known. In the Gospels, Saint Magdalene is mentioned a dozen times. The Gospels agree that Mary was a great sinner at first.