Embrace the St. Michael Rose Rosary Bracelet's metaphorical protection and natural beauty. Each bracelet in this set is skillfully fashioned with beads and has a double strand of transparent, silver-plated, and red beads that are held together by red flowers. The bracelet includes a magnetic fastening for simple on and off.
These bracelets ooze spirituality and style since they are made of high-quality materials. They are a comfortable fit with 3mm beads and serve as a reminder of faith and protection. The St. Michael Rose Rosary Bracelet combines profound meaning with natural beauty.
Item No.: CR-WC708
- St. Michael Rose Rosary Bracelet
- Patron Saint of Police Officers, Paratroopers, Grocers, Mariners, and Military Personnel.
- Image of St. Michael and an intricate traditional crucifix at the center.
- 3 Pieces Per Package
- Material: Crystal and Resin Bead/Silver Plate; Magnetic closure
- Size: 7.5" L; 4 x 3 mm bead
- A charming rosary bracelet to guide you as you explore the Mysteries of the Holy Rosary
Story & Symbolism:
Nowadays, St. Michael, the Archangel is regarded as the patron saint of warriors and travelers. In particular, he was summoned by a fatal adversary and numerous events for our defense. In the year 590, St. Michael seemed to signal the end of the plague. In the spring of 1994, our Holy Priest, Pope John Paul II, urged the faithful to give their prayers to St Michael the Archangel. He also made a strong proposal that the recitation of prayer should be re-established at Mass.