St. Nicholas Sterling Silver Medal Necklace
A remarkably captivating image of St Nicholas holding the gospel carefully engraved in a medal perfectly captures divinity from this medal that was carved and emblazoned by the greatest craftsmen. The beautiful face and marvelous attention to detail will capture everyone's heart. The medal is made from sterling silver, making this item worthy of value for its beauty and amazing artwork. It also comes with an 18" Chain. Wear this St. Nicholas medal and feel the constant reminder of happiness by giving selflessly to others.
Item No.: JC-144/1MFT
- St. Nicholas Sterling Silver Medal Necklace
- Patron Saint of Russia, Sailors, Merchants, and Children.
- Made from high-quality sterling silver, making this item exceptionally valuable for its beauty and artistry.
- Engraved name of St. Nicholas at the upper part of the medal.
- Comes with an 18" L chain
- The item arrives gift-boxed making this item perfect for sharing joy through the power of the medal and gift-giving.
- Size: 3/4'' Diameter Medal
- Made in the USA.
Stories and Symbolism:
As a young man, Saint Nicholas lost both of his parents and apparently used his legacy to help the poor and sick. As a devoutly religious Christian, he later served as bishop of Myra and was a Christian bishop who helped the needy. After his loss, the legend of his gift-giving developed. Saint Nicholas began into the legendary character called Santa Claus..