An absolutely divine St. Paul Sterling Patron Medal with a 24" L Chain crafted by great artisans with superb attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic style. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS727-42
- St. Paul Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain
- Patron Saint of Venice.
- Image of St. Paul with an inscription, “Saint Paul”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Paul w/ 24" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 24" Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
- Comes in a beautiful box perfect for safekeeping, gifts, and favors!
Story & Symbolism:
Saint Paul, formerly known as Saul, is one of the most significant and influential of all the saints. Much of his time was spent on persecuting the nascent Christian movement. About 33 CE, He was converted to faith in Jesus Christ. He is the patron saint of Theologians, Gentile Christians, and Missions.