St. Peter Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain
Discover the St. Peter Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain's superb craftsmanship and rich meaning. This medal has been lovingly created utilizing the technique of shaping metal and hand polishing. The medal features delicate detailing and a timeless design that symbolizes the rich legacy that it represents. It is made of sterling silver which adds to its attractiveness. It is 3/4" H, 24" L Chain in size, and it achieves a balance between creating a statement and being flexible for various jewelry creations.
This medal is ideal for gifting or as a meaningful present due to its reasonable pricing.
Item No.: CR-SS727-43
- St. Peter Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain
- Patron Saint of Fishermen, Net makers, and Shipbuilders.
- Image of St. Peter with an inscription, “Saint Peter”
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 3/4 Dia, 24" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
- Comes in a beautiful box perfect for safekeeping, gifts, and favors!
Story & Symbolism:
Saint Peter is one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus, considered as the First Pope. He is known for his "little faith", he denied Jesus three times in which Jesus offered Peter three chances to follow Him with the three confirmations of love. Even though he was one of the first followers called to follow Jesus and eventually became the group's spokesman, He followed Jesus' footsteps which changed forever. Many testified to his martyrdom that it is nearly impossible to fully encompass his deeds.