St. Robert Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain
Discover the St. Robert Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain's superb craftsmanship and rich meaning. This medal has been lovingly created utilizing the technique of shaping metal and hand polishing. The medal features delicate detailing and a timeless design that symbolizes the rich legacy that it represents. It is made of sterling silver which adds to its attractiveness. It is 3/4" H, 24" L Chain in size, and it achieves a balance between creating a statement and being flexible for various jewelry creations.
This medal is ideal for gifting or as a meaningful present due to its reasonable pricing.
Item No.: CR-SS727-48
- St. Robert Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain
- Image of St. Robert with an inscription, “Saint Robert”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Robert w/ 24" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 24" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
Robert Bellarmine was a Jesuit from Italy and a Catholic Church cardinal. In 1930, he canonized as Saint and named him a Doctor of the Church, one of only 36. In the Counter-Reformation, he was one of the most significant figures.