St. Vincent Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain
Discover the St. Vincent Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain's superb craftsmanship and rich meaning. This medal has been lovingly created utilizing the technique of shaping metal and hand polishing. The medal features delicate detailing and a timeless design that symbolizes the rich legacy that it represents. It is made of sterling silver which adds to its attractiveness. It is 3/4" H, 24" L Chain in size, and it achieves a balance between creating a statement and being flexible for various jewelry creations.
This medal is ideal for gifting or as a meaningful present due to its reasonable pricing.
Item No.: CR-SS727-53
- St. Vincent Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain
- Patron Saint of all charitable societies, hospitals, & leprosy victims
- Image of St. Vincent with an inscription, “Saint Vincent”
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 3/4" H, 20" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
St. Vincent De Paul is a born peasant who was provided formal education by Franciscans. He was hired as a tutor by a wealthy family which helped him enter a University. He spent his life preaching missions and providing relief to the poor and become the symbol of the successful reform of the French Church.