A cross is a sign of our faith in God, and this heavenly crafted Sterling Celtic Cross w/ 24" Chain is truly a remarkable sign of sharing our faith. This elegantly designed cross was carefully forged by great craftsmen making this cross indeed an amazing piece. Get this absolutely divine cross and share your faith testament in style!
Item No.: CR-SS7644
- Sterling Celtic Cross w/ 24" Chain
- Pewter knotted Celtic cross.
- According to legends, Saint Patrick combined the Christian cross's image with a circle representing the sun to associate the circle of light with the cross as one.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 1 1/2" H, 24" L Chain
- This beautiful necklace is highly recommended to be worn every day!
Story & Symbolism:
According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the crucifix is a sacramental, a "sacred sign" instituted by the church that prepares Catholics to receive God's grace. For example, Catholics believe that gazing at the crucifix during prayer will help stimulate feelings of hope, love and trust. According to the catechism, a sacramental draws its power from the paschal mystery which is central to the Catholic faith and refers to Jesus' suffering, death and resurrection.
- Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix? https://classroom.synonym.com/catholic-church-use-crucifix-7579.html
- The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church
Lifetime Warranty: We have confidence and faith in the quality of our products, offering a lifetime warranty.