This beautiful Madonna and Child Medal from the Heritage Collection was carefully forged with a silver oxidized finish. This medal illustrates Mary’s character with devotion and mercy as well as the serenity and loves the world received at the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. This medal is a perfect way to show our devotion to Mary and his child Jesus.
Item No.: CR-SS9519
- Sterling Madonna And Child Patron Saint Medal with 20" Chain
- A Madonna and Child medal with a 20" L Chain
- Size: 7/8" H, 20" L Chain
- Handcrafted with Silver Oxidized Finish
- Arrives in a carefully packaged gift box making it perfect for gift giving!
- High-Quality finishes to make sure that it will last for the years to come.
Story & Symbolism:
Madonna and Child is a representation of Mary with her child Jesus. Mary illustrates a mother's devotion, compassion, and great love. Madonna came from the Italian for "our lady," a symbolism of respect for the Virgin Mary commonly applied to works of art that feature mother and infant, known familiarly as Madonna and Child.