A remarkably captivating image of St Agnes with a lamb carefully engraved in a medal perfectly captures divinity from this medal that was carved and emblazoned by the greatest craftsmen. The beautiful face and marvelous attention to detail will capture everyone's heart. The medal is made from sterling silver, making this item worthy of value for its beauty and amazing artwork. It also comes with an 18" Chain. Wear this St. Agnes medal and feel the constant reminder of undeniable Faith and Devotion.
Item No.: CR-SS729-2
- Patron saint of young girls, chastity, rape survivors, and the Children of Mary.
- Made from high-quality sterling silver, making this item exceptionally valuable for its beauty and artistry.
- Engraved name of St. Agnes at the upper part of the medal.
- Comes with an 18" L chain
- Size: 3/4'' Diameter Medal
- The item arrives gift-boxed making this item perfect for sharing joy through the power of the medal and gift-giving.
Stories and Symbolism:
Saint Agnes is recognized as the patron saint of young girls, chastity, rape survivors, and the Children of Mary. Born wealthy as the daughter of the governor with an undeniable beauty that made men adore her for marriage. She then responded with Great love of God saying "Jesus Christ is my only spouse". Her remarkable devotion was adored by many, especially by women. She is truly admired for her martyrdom and strong faith.