Discover the St. Andrew Medal with 20" L Chain's superb craftsmanship and rich meaning. This medal has been lovingly created utilizing the technique of shaping metal and hand polishing. The medal features delicate detailing and a timeless design that symbolizes the rich legacy that it represents. It is made of sterling silver which adds to its attractiveness. It is .75 Dia, 20" L Chain in size, and achieves a balance between creating a statement and being flexible for a variety of jewelry creations.
This medal is ideal for gifting or as meaningful presents due to their reasonable pricing. Discover the St. Andrew Medal with 20" L Chain's beauty and meaning.
Item No.: CR-SS727-2
- St. Andrew Medal with 20" L Chain
- Patron Saint of Scotland, Greece, Fishermen, Sailors, and Spinsters.
- St. Andrew Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain
- Image of St. Andrew with an inscription, “Saint Andrew”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Andrew w/ 20" Chain.
- Size: .75 Dia, 20" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
Eventually, St Andrew became the superior of the congregation and was influential in the founding of a number of theatrical religious houses in Italy. With his eloquent preaching, he was so active in converting sinners and heretics that numerous followers thronged around him, willing to be under his spiritual guidance. (space) He died in 1608 and was canonized in 1712. (space) Saint Andrew Avellino is recognized today as the patron of those who has suffered a stroke. His feast day is November 10th.