This Stunning Medal depicts the illustration of St. Andrew creatively designed from Sterling Silver with a 20" L Chain and an embossed artwork made from quality materials that last for years. A perfect addition to your collection or a gift to be cherished by someone special. Highly recommended and perfect for all occasions.
Item No.: CR-SS727-2
- St. Andrew Medal with 20" L Chain
- Patron Saint of Scotland, Greece, Fishermen, Sailors, and Spinsters.
- St. Andrew Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain
- Image of St. Andrew with an inscription, “Saint Andrew”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Andrew w/ 20" Chain.
- Size: .75 Dia, 20" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
Eventually, St Andrew became the superior of the congregation and was influential in the founding of a number of theatrical religious houses in Italy. With his eloquent preaching, he was so active in converting sinners and heretics that numerous followers thronged around him, willing to be under his spiritual guidance. (space) He died in 1608 and was canonized in 1712. (space) Saint Andrew Avellino is recognized today as the patron of those who has suffered a stroke. His feast day is November 10th.