An exquisite Saint Charles Patron Sterling Medal with a 20" L Chain crafted by great artisans with meticulous attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This gorgeous item will surely catch everyone's heart with its fashionable looks. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic beauty. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS727-10
- Saint Charles Patron Sterling Medal with 20" L Chain
- Saint Charles Patron Sterling Medal
- Image of St. Charles with an inscription, “Saint Charles”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Charles w/ 18" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" D, Chain 18"
- A great way to show your faith in the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
Charles Borromeo was the Latin archbishop of Milan from 1564 to 1584 and was a cardinal of the Catholic Church. Together with St. Ignatius of Loyola and St. Philip Neri, he was a leading figure in the anti-Reformation struggle against the Protestant Reformation. He died in 1584, was canonized in 1610.