An absolutely divine St. Clare Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain crafted by the great artisans with superb attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic style. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CBC-SS729-15
- Patron Saint of eye disease, goldsmiths, laundry, and television.
- Image of St. Clare with an inscription, “Saint Clare ”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Clare w/ 18" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
St. Clare devoted herself to prayer since she was a small child. She heard St. Francis of Assisi preach during a Lenten service at the church of San Giorgio when she was 18 years old and requested him to assist her in living according to the Gospel. She left her father's home on Palm Sunday in 1212 and proceeded to the Porziuncula chapel to meet with Francis. Clare's hair was cut and she was given a plain robe and veil in place for her costly gown while she was there.