An exquisite St. David Sterling Patron Medal with a 20" L Chain crafted by great artisans with meticulous attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic beauty. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS727-13
- St. David Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain
- Patron Saint of Wales.
- Image of St. David with an inscription, “Saint David”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. David w/ 20" Chain.
- Size: .75 Dia, 20" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
St. David was the son of King Sant of South Wales and St. Non, according to legend. He was ordained as a priest and went on to study under St. Paulinus. Later in life, he became involved in missionary work and established a number of monasteries. His monastery at Menevia in Southwestern Wales was known for its extreme asceticism.