An absolutely divine St. Edith Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain crafted by the great artisans with superb attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic style. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CBC-SS729-17
- One of six co-patron saints of Europe.
- St. Edith Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- A perfect collection or gift to someone special.
- Comes in a beautiful box perfect for safekeeping, gifts, and favors!
Story & Symbolism:
Edith Stein was born into a religious Jewish household in Wrocaw, Lower Silesia, Poland. Her mother adored her since she was the youngest of 11 children and was born on Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Hebrew calendar. She was a bright youngster who loved school and grew up in a house where her mother promoted critical thinking. She respected her mother's determination in the faith of God.