An absolutely divine St. Elizabeth Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain crafted by the great artisans with superb attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic style. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CBC-SS729-18
- Patron Saint of Catholic Schools, Widows and Loss of Parents.
- St. Elizabeth Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- A perfect collection or gift to someone special.
- Comes in a beautiful box perfect for safekeeping, gifts, and favors!
Story & Symbolism:
In late 1803, as a confident, high-born, wealthy, educated Yankee Protestant, Elizabeth Ann Seton, with her husband, left the United States for Italy. A widow, burning with love for the Holy Eucharist, tenderly devoted to Mary, and with the heart of a Roman Catholic, returned to bankruptcy in June of 1804. The next year, she was accepted into the Church. Her friends and family in the upper class abandoned her out of anti-Catholic spite.