An exquisite St. Frederick Sterling Patron Medal with a 20" L Chain crafted by the great artisans with meticulous attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This gorgeous item will surely catch everyone's heart with its fashionable looks. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic beauty. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CBC-SS727-19
- Patron Saint of Against Deafness.
- St. Frederick Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain
- Image of St. Frederick with an inscription, “Saint Frederick”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Frederick w/ 20" Chain.
- Size: .75 Dia, 20" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
St. Frederick, Bishop of Utrecht, Martyr Frederick was educated in piety and sacred learning among the clergy of the Church of Utrecht. After being ordained as a priest, he was charged by Bishop Ricfried with the responsibility of instructing converts, and he was chosen to succeed him as bishop of Utrecht around 825. He wrote a prayer to the Blessed Trinity that was used in the Netherlands for many centuries. His sanctity is mentioned in a poem by his contemporary Rabanus Maurus, who praises his virtues.