An absolutely divine St. Joan of Arc Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain crafted by the great artisans with superb attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic style. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CBC-SS729-31
- Patron Saint of Soldiers and France.
- St. Joan of Arc Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- A perfect collection or gift to someone special.
- Comes in a beautiful box perfect for safekeeping, gifts, and favors!
Story & Symbolism:
Saint Joan of Arc, also known as The Maid of Orléans, had a huge love for the sacraments that toughen her empathy toward the poor. When she was at the age of 13, Saint Joan had a vision of Saint Margaret, Saint Michael, and Saint Catherine, each of the Saints advised her to drive the English from French territory. Joan of Arc has been the topic of many books, plays, operas, and movies. She is recognized as the patron saint of soldiers and France.