An absolutely divine St. Louis Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain crafted by great artisans with superb attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic style. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS727-33
- St. Louis Sterling Patron Medal with 24" L Chain
- Patron Saint of Buñol, New Granada, Colombia.
- Image of St. Louis with an inscription, “Saint Louis”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Louis w/ 24" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 24" Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
- Comes in a beautiful box perfect for safekeeping, gifts, and favors!
Story & Symbolism:
Louis was born into a family of nine children in Valencia, Spain. His good parents raised him well, and he went on to become a Dominican priest. As a novice master, he was harsh, but despite his lack of a sense of humor, he taught the novices to give themselves completely to God.