An absolutely stunning Sterling Patron Saint Monica Medal w/ 18" Chain perfect for daily use. This necklace made with sterling silver and crafted with a well-detailed image will definitely show our devotion to the beloved saint. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS729-43
- Sterling Patron Saint Monica Medal w/ 18" Chain
- Patron Saint of Difficult Marriages, Homemakers, and Mothers.
- Image of St. Monica with an inscription, “St. Monica”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Monica w/ 18" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
St. Monica, also known as Hippo's Monica, is a model for patience. She came to life in 331 A.D. In Tagaste, which is Algeria nowadays. Together with a tough faith, a well-disciplined personality, her extremely long years of prayer eventually led to the translation of her hot-tempered husband, her bad-tempered mother-in-law, and her radiant yet unruly son, Augustine.