An exquisite Sterling Patron Saint Priscilla Medal w/ 18" Chain crafted by the great artisans with meticulous attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic beauty and is intended to guide and protect you for the years to come. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS729-45
- Sterling Patron Saint Priscilla Medal w/ 18" Chain
- Image of St. Priscilla with an inscription, “St. Priscilla ”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Priscilla w/ 18" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
St. Priscilla is also known as a woman of Jewish legacy and as one of the early known Christian converts in Rome. She is considered to have been the pioneer female preacher in early church history. Together with her husband, Aquila, they were the first-century Christian missionary married couple who worked and traveled with Apostle Paul, who described the couple as his "fellow workers in Christ Jesus" (Romans 16:3). The couple was also known to provide a presence that strengthened the early Christian churches based on the New Testament.