An absolutely divine St. Richard Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain crafted by the great artisans with superb attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic style. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS727-47
- St. Richard Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain
- Patron Saint of Archive.
- Image of St. Richard with an inscription, “Saint Richard”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Richard w/ 20" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" H, 20" L Chain
- A great way to show our faith to the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
Saint Richard is identified as a royal pilgrim in an ermine-lined cloak along with his two sons, one a bishop and one an abbot. It appears that his crown is lying in a book. At Heidenheim and Lucca, Richard is especially revered. He was depicted at Eichstätt Cathedral with the Blessed Mother and his three brothers. The feast day for Richard is 7 February.