An exquisite St. Rita Sterling Patron Medal with 18" Sterling Silver Chain crafted by the great artisans with meticulous attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This gorgeous item will surely catch everyone's heart with its fashionable looks. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic beauty. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS729-47
- St. Rita Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain
- Patron Saint of Abuse Victims, Sterility, Difficult Marriages, and Impossible Causes.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 3/4" H, 18" L Chain
- It comes with a deluxe gift-boxed ready for gift giving.
Story & Symbolism:
Rita of Cascia was a widow of Italy and a nun of Augustine, venerated as a saint in the Roman Catholic Church. After Rita's husband died, she entered the Augustinian society of religious sisters, in which she was known for performing the mortification of the flesh and for the effectiveness of her prayers.