An absolutely divine St. Theodore Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain crafted by the great artisans with superb attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic style. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CBC-SS727-50
- St. Theodore Sterling Patron Medal with 20" L Chain
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Size: 3/4" H, 20" L Chain
- A perfect collection or gift to someone special.
- Comes in a beautiful box perfect for safekeeping, gifts, and favors!
Story & Symbolism:
Theodore was the nephew of Abbot St. Plato of Symboleon on Mount Olympus in Bithynia and was born in Constantinople. He became a novice at a monastery established by his father on his estate at Saccudium near Constantinople, where Plato, who had become abbot of Saccudium, sent him to study. Theodore was ordained in Constantinople in 787, returned to Saccudium, and succeeded Plato as abbot in 794.