An exquisite St. Theresa Sterling Patron Medal with 18" Sterling Silver Chain crafted by the great artisans with meticulous attention to detail is genuinely a must-have item. This classy accessory will definitely match and complement every outfit with its classic beauty. Get this necklace and show off your faith in a stylish way.
Item No.: CR-SS729-50
- Patron Saint of World Youth Day and Missionaries of Charity
- St. Theresa Sterling Patron Medal with 18" L Chain
- Image of St. Theresa with an inscription, “Saint Theresa”
- Sterling Silver Medal - St. Theresa w/ 18" Chain.
- Size: 3/4" D, Chain 18"
- A great way to show your faith in the beloved saint.
Story & Symbolism:
Mother Teresa, revered as Saint Teresa of Calcutta in the Catholic Church, dedicated her life to caring for the sick and the needy. Born in Macedonia to Albanian-descent parents and having taught in India for 17 years, Mother Teresa experienced her "call within a call" in 1946. Its order founded a hospice; centers for the blind, the elderly and the disabled; and a leper colony.