Wearing chapel veils has been a common tradition in Christians. Chapel veils, also known as mantillas, which come from the word manta, meaning cape, are typically circular or triangular-shaped pieces of lace draped over a girl's head when attending Mass or in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament. This Crystal Tiara First Communion Veil is specially made to create a memorable experience on such a special day.
Item No.: ST-YT074
- 26" Crystal Tiara First Communion Veil
- The finely crafted crystal tiara
- Softest Tulle
- Satin trimmed edges
- Handcrafted embellishments
- Size: 26” L
- Material: Polyester
- 1 Piece Per Package
- The veil will surely capture the joyful spirit of their Communion.
- This veil is an ideal keepsake and will help commemorate their Communion celebration
- Each item comes in a gift box to be presented as a gift or worn at that special event.
Story & Symbolism:
First Communion is considered to be one of the holiest and most important occasions in the life of the Roman Catholic. This means that the person has received the Sacrament of the Eucharist, the body and blood of Jesus Christ. Most Catholic children receive their First Communion when they are seven or eight years of age since this is considered to be the age of justification.