These Premium 1-1/4" x 17" Christian Rites RCIA Candles with plain end by Cathedral Candle Brand are expertly handcrafted using only with the finest white stearine wax and wonderfully decorated with baptismal shell, chalice and dove on center seal mounted on a red cross and surrounded by beautiful fleur-de-lis as symbol of the sacrament. Cathedral candles are known to produce high quality wax to ensure the purest form, clean, and the longest-burning flame.
Beautiful SCULPTWAX designs executed on a candle proportioned for the adult Catechumen. Pair these candles with a Stunning Four Leaves White Metal Stand, see item #CCC-93540401-12.
Item No.: CCC-84303012
- Christian Rites RCIA Candles with Plain End (PE).
- Made from the finest white stearine wax for longer, cleaner, and more dependable burning performance.
- Wonderfully decorated with baptismal shell, chalice and dove on center seal mounted on a red cross and surrounded by beautiful fleur-de-lis as symbol of the sacrament.
- Individually boxed with provisions for a record of the ceremony, ready for gift giving.
- This candle is taken home and preserved as a cherished heirloom.
- Size: 1-1/4" x 17"
- 12 Candles/Box
- Color: White
- Made in the USA
Click HERE to view Cathedral Brand Candle Use and Care Guide
Cathedral Candle has served Christian churches through the master craft and art of candle making for more than a century. Today, the company still hold true to the innovative methods, and the finest formulations used since their original Syracuse factory began production in 1897. The company is proud to continue supplying a top-quality product that preserves tradition of helping churches to light religious faith with the living flame. Cathedral’s products represent the highest level of traditional liturgical standards. Produced from only the highest-quality natural materials. They provide beautiful premium candles with an aesthetically pleasing flame and long-burning economy.