13" Sick Call Crucifix with Saint Benedict Medal
This heavenly crafted Sick Call Crucifix with Saint Benedict Medal is a truly must-have item for every Catholic home. It is commonly used by priests to perform the Sacrament of Anointing the Sick when they visit the homes of someone who is seriously ill and homebound. The sacrament was originally intended to be performed for those who were dying. It can now be given to anyone who is being challenged by a serious illness or surgery, as well as the elderly. This collectible is a perfect way to protect us from sickness.
Item No.: MV-79-42659
- Patron Saint of Monks and Europe.
- A sick call crucifix with St. Benedict's Medal
- The St. Benedict's Medal is known to protect persons who are tempted, deluded, or tormented by evil spirits and work as armor in temptations against holy purity.
- Made from premium quality materials featuring a silver ox corpus and INRI with pewter St. Benedict Medal.
- Highly recommended to be used in performing the Sacrament of Anointing the Sick.
- Size: 13"
- The item arrives gift-boxed making this item perfect for gift-giving!
- Made in the USA
Lifetime Warranty: We ensure that all our products passed our quality control and backed by our Lifetime Warranty, so you can guarantee our products will last a lifetime.
Stories and Symbolism:
Saint Benedict of Nursia is a Christian saint venerated by the Catholic Church. His greatest achievement is the Precept of Saint Benedict, which includes a set of laws to be followed by the monks. It compromises seventy-three short chapters containing wisdom, more than half of the chapters on how to be humble and obedient.