6" Walnut Standing Crucifix with St. Benedict Medal
A perfectly crafted Walnut Standing Crucifix with St. Benedict Medal is a truly remarkable keepsake for a Catholic who truly cherishes beautifully handcrafted items. This exquisite piece was carefully forged by great artists to ensure that this amazing work of art will maintain its luxurious look for the years to come. This collectible is a perfect way to protect us from evil spirits and remind us of the sacrifices and redemption that Christ offered us. Show your faith testament and share it with your loved ones through gift-giving.
Item No.: MV-80-90
- Patron Saints of Monks, Contemplatives, Europe, Kidney Disease, Poisoning, and School children.
- The St. Benedict's Medal is known to protect persons who are tempted, deluded, or tormented by evil spirits and work as armor in temptations against holy purity.
- A premium quality crucifix perfect for your homes and offices.
- Handcrafted from premium quality materials made in the USA.
- A walnut-stained wooden crucifix featuring a silver corpus and INRI
- Size: 6"
- The item arrives gift-boxed making this item perfect for gift-giving!
Lifetime Warranty: We ensure that all our products passed our quality control and backed by our Lifetime Warranty, so you can guarantee our products will last a lifetime.
Stories and Symbolism:
St. Benedict was a religious reformer and known as the "father of Monasticism" One of St. Benedict's greatest triumph was to provide a tight directory for the government and the spiritual and material well-being of a monastery. His rule carefully unified prayer and study into a well-rounded daily routine that has shaped Christianity for nearly 1,500 years.