8" Walnut Crucifix with St. Benedict Medal
This heavenly crafted Walnut Crucifix with St. Benedict Medal, which features St. Benedict's Medal in the center, will be a treasured keepsake for a Catholic who truly appreciates an amazing work of art. This exquisite piece was carefully handcrafted by great artists in the USA to ensure that this amazing work of art will maintain its luxurious look for the years to come. This collectible is a perfect way to protect us safe from evil spirits and share our faith testament through gift-giving.
Item No.: MV-79-42499
- Patron Saints of Monks, Contemplatives, Europe, Kidney Disease, Poisoning, and School children.
- A crucifix with St. Benedict's Medal
- Made from the highest quality materials in the USA
- The St. Benedict's Medal is known to protect persons who are tempted, deluded, or tormented by evil spirits and work as armor in temptations against holy purity.
- The image of Christ and the medal are silver-plated to make sure that this art piece will last for the years to come!
- Size: 8"
- The item arrives gift-boxed making this item a perfect way to guide and keep you and your loved ones safe and protected through the power of the medal and gift-giving.
Stories and Symbolism:
St. Benedict was a religious reformer and known as the "father of Monasticism" One of St. Benedict's greatest triumph was to provide a tight directory for the government and the spiritual and material well-being of a monastery. His rule carefully unified prayer and study into a well-rounded daily routine that has shaped Christianity for nearly 1,500 years.