"St. Michael, the Archangel" slaying the devil is one of the most popular illustrations in European Renaissance art. He became the patron of policemen and soldiers. Individuals look up to him as the defender of the church.
The details are intricately embossed with a fine brocade pattern for a perfect stylish touch and a rich texture. The solemn facial expression is gracefully carved and detailed with sophistication to a serene look that pleases the eye and finally placed on an elegant Ornamental Base.
Item No.: AV-NS838
- St. Michael Statue with Ornate Base
- Patron Saint of Police Officers, Paratroopers, Grocers, Mariners, and Military Personnel.
- Individually hand-painted by master craftsmen
- Embossed Details
- Elegant Ornamental Base
- Size: 9.75" H
- High-Quality finishes that last for years.
- Arrives in a beautifully packaged gift box, perfect for gift giving or favors.
Story & Symbolism:
Nowadays, St. Michael, the Archangel is regarded as the patron saint of warriors and travelers. In particular, he was summoned by a fatal adversary and numerous events for our defense. In the year 590, St. Michael seemed to signal the end of the plague. In the spring of 1994, our Holy Priest, Pope John Paul II, urged the faithful to give their prayers to St Michael the Archangel. He also made a strong proposal that the recitation of prayer should be re-established at Mass.