Celtic Crucifix Gold Over Sterling Silver w/ 24" Gold Plated Chain
A crucifix is a sign of our faith in God, and this heavenly crafted Celtic Crucifix Gold Over Sterling Silver w/ 24" Gold Plated Chain is truly a remarkable sign of sharing our faith in him. Get this absolutely divine crucifix to share your commitment to your faith with everyone and feel the protection that the crucifix has to offer.
Item No.: MV-J9030
- Celtic Crucifix Gold Over Sterling Silver w/ 24" Gold Plated Chain
- Gold-plated corpus on a Celtic Cross.
- Dimension: 1-1/2" L, 24" Chain
- It comes in a deluxe gift box.
- Made in the USA.
Lifetime warranty: We have confidence and faith in the quality of our products, offering a lifetime warranty.
Story & Symbolism:
According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the crucifix is a sacramental, a "sacred sign" instituted by the church that prepares Catholics to receive God's grace. For example, Catholics believe that gazing at the crucifix during prayer will help stimulate feelings of hope, love and trust. According to the catechism, a sacramental draws its power from the paschal mystery which is central to the Catholic faith and refers to Jesus' suffering, death and resurrection.
- Adams, A. Why Does the Catholic Church Use a Crucifix?
- The Vatican: Catechism of the Catholic Church